The Spear & Jackson Neverbend Carbon Digging Fork is a solid forged carbon steel fork with an extra long socket and durable hardwood shaft for strength.
Ideal for tough digging and breaking up heavy soil. Perfect for the garden or allotment.
Carbon steel is up to 50% stronger than stainless steel, which makes it a reliable digging fork for challenging jobs outdoors.
This weatherproof tool is rust-resistant with an epoxy coated, hammer finished head. The finish helps with resistance against scratches and soil humidity.
With a Supergrip D-handle, this fork has a helpful forward tilt to make working with soil more enjoyable.
- Strong solid forged carbon steel head for heavy digging & breaking up soil
- Extra long socket for added strength
- Hammer finished epoxy coated head resists rust, scratches & soil humidity
- Weatherproof with a durable hardwood shaft
- Supergrip D-handle with forward tilt to make digging easier
- Exceeds BS3388 load test
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee