The 2.5kg bag of Skinner’s Field & Trial Salmon & Rice – Hypoallergenic Food for Working Dogs is a nutritionally complete gluten free kibbled food for happy, fit and active working dogs made from 100% sustainably sourced Scottish salmon.
Salmon & Rice is an ideal, balanced feed to support dogs with sensitive digestive systems and intolerances to wheat, maize, barley, soya, beef and/or poultry sources of protein.
This kibble is the perfect fuel for:
- Peg & Picking up dogs
- Agility & Flyball dogs
- Active Pets
This complete and all-round feed is a great choice for moderately active working breeds.
Salmon & Rice has a mix of ingredients to meet the nutritional needs of working dogs, with a combination of whole rice, salmon meat meal, oats & peas to name but a few.
This complete kibbled formula helps to maintain and support:
- Good digestion
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Joints and a strong immune system
- Stamina and muscles
- A healthy coat
Specially formulated to support a hypoallergenic diet, the kibble comes in a highly digestible format and can be served dry or moistened with a small amount of water. Please follow feed guidelines printed on the bag, because nutritional requirements may vary depending on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and gender.
All Skinner’s Pet Food is made at their family run mill in Suffolk using locally sourced ingredients where possible. There are more foods available in the Skinner’s Pet Food range to suit the lifestyle and lifetime of your dog.
- Nutritionally complete feed for working dogs with sensitive digestive systems
- 2.5kg bag of rounded kibble with 100% Scottish Salmon from sustainable sources
- Hypoallergenic & includes all key nutrients for ongoing health & well being
- Crude Protein 20%
- Crude Oil & Fats 12%
- British made at Skinner’s Suffolk family run mill
- Suitable for all working breeds with moderate activity levels
- Whole rice, salmon meat meal, oats, peas, whole linseed, sunflower oil, beet pulp, vitamins, minerals & trace elements
- VAT free working dog food
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances to: wheat, maize, barley, soya, beef and/or poultry sources of protein
- Store in a cool, dry & secure place