Roundup Tree Stump Weedkiller is a home garden weedkiller for use on unwanted vegetation including trees and freshly cut tree stumps and areas not intended to bear vegetation.
This 250ml bottle of super concentrate can be used to kill deep rooted weeds such as dandelions and thistles, as well as brush weeds and saplings such as brambles, nettles, beech or sycamore.
Apply by sprayer to lightly wet the leaves. Do not apply through or store in a galvanised or unlined steel sprayer. Some tough weeds, such as horsetail or ground elder, may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears.
This pack also contains a reusable pipette for the specialist treatment of Japanese knotweed.
- Size: 250ml (makes up to 25 spray litres)
- Kills up to 16 tree stumps
- Kills most garden weeds with a single application
- Contains a reusable pipette for the specialist treatment of Japanese knotweed
- Degraded in soil by micro organisms