Prunus laurocerasus ‘Otto Luyken’ 1/4 Standard, 50-80cm excluding pot, 30-35cm Head also known as cherry laurel ‘Otto Luyken’ is a spreading evergreen shrub with a bushy habit.
Trained as a 1/4 standard, it can grow up to 1m tall and is a low growing but dense shrub with glossy dark green narrow leaves.
It bears small white flowers which grow in erect racemes and develops cherry-like fruits which change from red to black.
Happy in any aspect and can be in full sun or partial shade.
- 1/4 Standard
- Stem excluding pot: 50cm
- Height excluding pot: 80cm
- Head: 30-35cm
- Characteristics: Evergreen shrub
- Position: Any aspect & full sun or partial shade
- Soil type: Moist & well-drained
- Height & spread up to: 1m & 1.5m