Photinia x fraseri ‘Pink Marble’ also known as Christmas berry ‘Pink Marble’.
This hardy evergreen shrub has beautiful green variegated leaves with pink margins.
An ideal shrub to add interest to your garden as the leaves gradually turn red-pink in spring and early summer. It also bears small cream and white flowers at this time.
A low maintenance shrub, which if needed it can be pruned each year to help maintain shape.
Tolerates most soil conditions and prefers full sun or partial shade.
- Characteristics: Hardy, evergreen shrub
- Flowers: Small white flowers in spring/summer
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil type: Moist, well drained & fertile
- Current height: 100cm tall (labelled 60-80cm)
- Pot size: 10 litre
- Height max: 4metres
- Spread max: 4metres
- Measurements are approximate