This 1kg resealable pouch of Peckish Robin Insect Seed Mix will help you to attract robins to the garden.
This mix has been selected especially to attract robins with it’s high protein content. Enriched with mealworms, this mix also contains vital nutrients and vitamins that support healthy growth. It targets bone and beak development, feather colour and egg production as part of its nutritious blend.
For best results, position your feeder in an open but sheltered location and put the seed mix out at the start of the day. This will replenish the energy birds have lost overnight.
- Attracts Robin, Blue Tit, Chaffinch, Great Tit, House Sparrow, Greenfinch , Coal Tit and more
- Contains the Robin’s favourite food – mealworms
- With added insects for a natural diet
- Comes with a Vitamin Mix to support health & growth
- Ingredients will also attract other songbirds to the garden
- Contains: Pinhead Oats, Kibbled Maize, Naked Oats, Sunflower Hearts, Red Millet, Kibbled Peanuts, Kibbled Wheat, Mealworms (2%), Suet Pellets (Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow, Calcium Carbonate, Kibbled Peanuts, Dried Mealworms), Oyster Shell Grit, Glycerine & Colourant
- Ideal for use with a Peckish Seed Feeder