Use a Westland New Horizon Tomato Planter if you’re looking to use a 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost to grow the perfect tomato plants.
This medium sized bag is ideal for tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and chillies.
This compost planter bag will support two plants, offering the perfect mix of BIO3 (Biofibre, West+ and Coir+) for the best yield of tomatoes.
This compost will boost and encourage strong and healthy growth, whilst sustaining plants with the correct nutrients so they can thrive. It contains a base fertiliser that will feed plants for up to six weeks.
This new style bag makes watering easier too, so that even the deepest roots will be able to access nutrients and moisture.
- Medium size
- Specially blended & ideal for tomatoes, chillies, peppers and cucumbers
- Ideal for 2 tomato plants
- 100% sustainable, natural & peat-free compost
- BIO3 formulation (Biofibre, West+ and Coir+) – No Green Waste
- Biofibre provides fast & effective transfer of nutrients
- West+ creates structure
- Coir+ stores & releases nutrients & moisture
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Store away from weed killers
- Water plants regularly
- After 6 weeks, provide supplementary feed