Plant the Narcissus ‘Sailboat’ (Jonquilla Daffodil) in Autumn and early winter to produce white swept back petals and a cup that changes from butter to cream as it ages.
These delicate cups also feature a sweet fragrance so when planted in a large group, they not only look good, but smell great too. Be sure to plant these bulbs 10-15cm deep.
Suitable for pots, borders or containers.
- Delicate white & yellow Daffodils
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires well drained soil
- Flowers in March & April
- Deadhead and let leaves die back naturally
- Size when blooming: 30cm x 10cm