Plant Narcissus ‘Hillstar‘ from September until December for up to three fragrant flowers per stem. These tall Jonquilla daffodils are pale yellow at the centre, fading to bright yellow petals.
These fragrant spring flowering bulbs are ideal for beds and borders or pots and containers.
We recommend planting together for a wonderful display and plant at least 8cm apart.
- Pale yellow trumpets fade into bright yellow petals
- Best planted in September to November
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires fertile, well-drained soil
- Flowers in April & May
- Average size: 55cm x 10cm
- Pack of 10 bulbs