Narcissus ‘Golden Bells’ (hoop petticoat daffodil) bulbs grow up to 15 flowers each. These golden butter-yellow flowers are a fantastic conical shape, and stand on sturdy green stems with thick upright leaves.
These bulbs are perfect for planting in alpine beds, at the front of sunny borders, or in a pot on a patio or terrace. They can also be planted directly into soil, scattered throughout a lawn to imitate a meadow, or in bold drifts to create carpets of yellow. These bulbs grow successfully in woody areas, where they perfectly contrast the colours of a woodland.
Plant these bulbs 5cm deep in the soil, and roughly 10cm apart for a uniform approach. Alternatively, plant these bulbs in clusters to create splashes of colour.
- Bulb count per pack: 7 bulbs
- Flower colour: Yellow
- Flowering months: March, April
- Flowering height: 20cm/8″
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- When to plant: August to November
- Planting depth: 5cm/2″
- Bulb spacing: 10cm/4″
- Soil type: A wide range of soils with good drainage
- Sunlight: Full sun, Partial shade
- Special features: Ideal for pots