Plant Narcissus ‘Bridal Crown’ (Double Daffodil) from September until December for highly scented creamy-white fully double daffodils with yellow centres and strong stems.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in beds, borders, pots and containers.
These pretty daffodils can have one or more flowers per stem. They are great for cutting, have a strong fragrance and last a long time.
We recommend planting together for maximum impact and plant 8cm apart.
- Cream-coloured double daffodils with yellow centres
- Best planted in September to November
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires well-drained soil
- Flowers in March & April
- Average size: 40cm x 10cm
- Pack of 10 bulbs