Mr. Fothergill’s Radish Sparkler 3 Seeds are one of the quickest and easiest vegetables to grow with a very crisp texture and mild peppery flavour.
Sow between other vegetables to crop before they mature.
These radishes are a high yielding variety and an excellent source of vitamin C.
Regular watering ensures fast growth and prevents roots growing ‘woody’. Radishes are best sown little and often.
- Pack Contents: Approximately 1000 seeds
- When to sow: February to September
- Where to sow: Outdoors in well drained, fertile soil
- How to sow: Sow thinly where they are to crop, 1.5cm deep directly into finely prepared soil which has already been watered. Allow 23cm between rows
- Care: Water well until plants are established. Thin only if plants are overcrowded. Regular sowings made every two to three weeks will ensure a continuous supply
- When to harvest: April to October