Monstera deliciosa albo ‘Variegata‘ is a rare and beautiful variegated Swiss cheese plant.
The unusual variegation on this plant is naturally occurring and extremely rare, making this a unique opportunity to own something special.
Monstera are evergreen climbing shrubs which make ideal houseplants, providing a part of the home with lush green colour. A great way to bring the outdoors indoors.
This ‘Variegata’ has large rounded deep green pinnatisect (perforated) leaves with creamy-white marbled splashes, as well as newly forming young heart-shaped leaves, which create interest and variation.
This attractive plant comes in a 33cm container with a central upright plant support to encourage healthy growth and ensure the plant remains secure.
This indoor plant will thrive in a room with high humidity, bright indirect dappled sunlight and away from heat sources, such as log burners or radiators. A conservatory with a covered roof would be ideal.
This lovely Monstera Deliciousa ‘Variegata’ can be left in the pot to thrive for years to come and can be pruned at any time of year.
- Large variegated Swiss cheese plant
- Rare variegation
- Deep green & creamy-white marble splashed pinnatisect leaves
- Indoor house plant
- 33cm pot
- Partial sunlight (South, East or West facing)
- Height up to: 2.5m
- Spread: 1.6m
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil (do not allow to sit in water)
- Soil pH: Alkaline, Acid, Neutral
- Water regularly
- Use a monthly liquid fertiliser from early spring to late summer
- Measurements are approximate