Use Maxicrop Organic Tomato Natural Fertiliser to feed growing tomato plants.
Ideal for growing bumper crops of tomatoes and can also be used for flowering plants.
This is a one litre bottle with extract of Seaweed Plus to make up to 225 litres of feed with water.
This organic natural fertiliser is made from plant extracts and seaweed. It stimulates beneficial soil microbes to encourage strong root systems in tomato plants. Strong roots enable plants to absorb more nutrients and water. The seaweed extract helps to keep leaves green.
Easy to use, simply shake the bottle of Organic Tomato Natural Fertiliser before use. Mix 30ml (1 capful) with 6 litres of water in a watering can. Apply solution around the base of plants every 7 days once the first truss has set.
- Fertiliser concentrate requires water to dilute
- Makes 225 litres of feed solution
- Made from plant extracts & seaweed
- Stimulates beneficial soil microbes to encourage strong root systems
- Seaweed extract helps to keep leaves green
- Compound Fluid Fertiliser (w/w): Total Nitrogen (N) 4%, Phosphorous Pentoxide 2%, Potassium Oxide 6%
- No animal products used
- Approved by the Soil Association
- Store out of direct sunlight above 0°C and below 30°C
- Wash hands after use
- Keep out of reach of children & animals