Marmalade Mosney Mill English Rose Reed Diffuser comes beautifully packaged in a pastel green and floral illustrated branded tube. All Marmalade of London diffusers use pure essential oils. It would make a lovely gift or maybe just an indulgent treat for yourself.
Marmalade of London and Mosney Mill both love the countryside and the endangered Bumble Bee. So they have collaborated to create this beautiful collection ‘Marmalade Mosney Mill Botanicals’. The fragrances are quintessentially English, bursting with floral notes and all lovingly packaged using Mosney Mill gorgeous illustrations.
This beautiful eight reed diffuser will fragrance your home with a rich musky rose accord with top notes of mandarin and cassis leading to a heart of lotus, jasmine and lily supported by rich dominant notes of East Indian sandalwood and intoxicating amber, musk and patchouli.
The range is also good news for bees, as Marmalade of London are donating 5% of the gross profit from all trade sales to The Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
How to use
- Unscrew the cap and remove the stopper
- Insert the reeds into the opening
- The reeds will absorb the fragrance of the oil, diffusing it into the air
- For a more intense fragrance, carefully remove and insert the opposite end of the reeds into the cap
- Wash hands after handling
- Product Size: 28.5cm (h) x 9.2cm (dia)
- Bottle: 9.5cm (h) x 7.5cm (dia)
- Size: 100ml
- 8 reed sticks
- Lasts up to 10 weeks
- Made in Britain