Marmalade Mosney Mill English Bluebell Reed Diffuser (100ml) – Marmalade of London and Mosney Mill both love the countryside and the endangered Bumble Bee. So they have collaborated to create this beautiful collection ‘Marmalade Mosney Mill Botanicals’. The fragrances are quintessentially English, bursting with floral notes and all lovingly packaged using Mosney Mill gorgeous illustrations.
This beautiful eight reed diffuser will fragrance your home with a floral, musky fragrance with top notes of mandarin and lemon on a heart of bluebell and rose with base notes of vetiver, cedarwood and patchouli.
All Marmalade of London diffusers use pure essential oils. The luxury fragranced diffuser comes beautifully packaged in a pastel blue and floral illustrated branded tube.
It would make a lovely gift or maybe just an indulgent treat for yourself.
How to use
- Unscrew the cap and remove the stopper
- Insert the reeds into the opening
- The reeds will absorb the fragrance of the oil, diffusing it into the air
- For a more intense fragrance, carefully remove and insert the opposite end of the reeds into the cap
- Wash hands after handling
- Product Size: 28.5cm (h) x 9.2cm (dia)
- Bottle: Height 9.5cm x Diameter 7.5cm
- Size: 100ml
- 8 reed sticks
- Lasts up to 10 weeks
- Made in Britain
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Read label before use
The range is also good news for bees, as Marmalade of London are donating 5% of the gross profit from all trade sales to The Bumblebee Conservation Trust.