Lupin ‘Red Rum’ is an impressive and popular perennial which comes back year after year.
Look forward to an impressive display of straight strong spires mid season, with this classic border perennial.
- Lupin ‘Red Rum’
- 2 litre pot
- Colour: Rose red with white fleck
- Long flowering season
- Partial or full sunlight
- Prefers moist and well drained soil
- Water pot well before planting and leave to drain
- Dig twice the size of the pot
- Mix in compost and fertiliser to the soil
- Remove pot & place root ball level with the soil
- Top off with compost and fertiliser
- Firm in well and water regularly