Use Levington Tomorite Concentrated Tomato Food for top quality delicious full flavoured tomatoes.
This liquid concentrate plant food is enriched with balanced plant foods potash, magnesium and seaweed extract, that encourages high yields of delicious juicy tomatoes, making it the country’s favourite liquid tomato food.
When diluted in water it provides a rich brown plant food that contains all the energy and nutrients to encourage great crops of not just tomatoes, but sweet peppers and aubergines too.
It is perfect for feeding gro-bags, giant planters and tomatoes growing in the ground, also ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants including all fruiting vegetables (aubergines, peppers, cucumbers) ornamentals and all pot plants and because the nutrient balance is high in potash, this rich plant food is also recommended to encourage decorative plants into stronger and richer flowering and high yields of other tasty fruit and vegetables.
How to use
- Shake before use
- Use measure provided
- Dilute 20ml in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water
- Apply diluted feed through a watering can to the base of plant, avoid foliage
Where to use
Feeding tomatoes and other flowering and fruiting plants growing under glass, out in the garden and in gro-bags or other patio containers.
When to use
- Greenhouse: Start feeding when first truss of of tomatoes (stem with small green fruits) has set. In soil feed at alternate waterings.
- Outdoors: Start feeding when second truss has set. In soil, feed every 7-14 days and use 4.5 litres for two plants.
- Gro-bags: Use 4.5 litres per bag. Outdoors, feed once a week. In greenhouses, increase to twice a week when second truss has set.
- Use between April and August for best results.
- For tomatoes and flowering plants
- Produces top quality, full flavoured, juicy tomatoes
- The country’s favourite liquid tomato and plant food
- 50% more tomatoes
- With added seaweed extract to provide essential micro-nutrients
- Bottle size:1 litre + 30% free of concentrate, makes 293 litres
- NPK 4-3-8 with magnesium
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children, pets & foodstuff.
- Safety Warning: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Dispose of contents /container in accordance with local regulations.