Use a Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Pointed Spade to make light work of stony soils.
Ideal for digging, cultivating and moving loose materials.
To use, simply push down into the soil using the foot plate whilst keeping a straight back at all times. It is best to try not to bend over the tool because the spade should leverage the soil with minimal effort.
This high quality Pointed Spade is made from stainless steel and comes with a traditionally styled ash wood handle. It features an extended shank for improved strength and has a large tread edge for comfort.
For added peace of mind, this high quality garden tool comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Use in stony soils to dig/cultivate/move loose materials
- High quality stainless steel head for minimum soil adhesion
- Strong ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Rust resistant
- Smoothed rivets for comfort in use
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 110cm