The Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Long Handled 3 Edge Hoe has a pointed blade ready to sever weeds from the roots.
Perfect for use in garden beds and borders or an allotment.
The tool head has three sharp edges. It is made from strong rust-resistant stainless steel and has a tapered ash wood handle.
Easy to use, the long handle creates the ideal height for working and ensures minimum soil adhesion. It will also help to reduce strain from bending with shorter tools.
Traditionally styled, this high quality garden tool comes with an impressive 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Traditional style
- High quality stainless steel head with 3 sharp edges
- Tapered handle made from ash wood for comfort
- Rust-resistant with minimum soil adhesion
- Pointed blade makes it easier to sever weeds from the roots
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 160cm