The Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Digging Spade is a traditionally styled, high quality garden tool.
This spade can dig and break up soil in large areas of a garden or allotment. This will help to improve drainage or edge garden beds.
Made from strong rust-resistant stainless steel with a smooth ash wood handle.
The shank has been extended for improved strength. Plus it has a larger tread edge for added comfort.
Easy to use, simply push down into the soil using the foot plate, keeping a a straight back at all times and avoid bending too far over the tool to prevent strain. The spade will leverage the soil with minimal effort.
Built to last and for added peace of mind this excellent tool comes with a generous 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- For use in large soil areas
- Use to dig & turn soil to improve drainage or edge garden beds
- High quality stainless steel head
- Strong ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Rust resistant & minimum soil adhesion
- Smoothed rivets for comfort in use
- Good weight performance
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 110cm