The Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Digging Fork can be used to cultivate and turn soil in the garden or allotment.
Ideal for aerating and breaking up soil with minimal effort.
This traditionally styled garden tool is easy to use. Simply push down into the soil and keep a straight back and try not to bend over the tool to prevent straining.
Made to last this high quality Digging Fork is crafted with a stainless steel head. It comes with a smooth ash wood handle and extended shank for strength.
For extra peace of mind this tool comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- For cultivation & soil turning
- Helps to break up & aerate soil
- High quality stainless steel head
- Ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Rust resistant & minimum soil adhesion
- Smoothed rivets for comfort in use
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 110cm