Use the Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel 4 Prong Hollow Tine Aerator to maintain a healthy lawn.
Perfect for improving the flow of oxygen, water and nutrients to grass roots by simply using the Aerator to remove cores of soil and grass with the four pronged hollow tines.
Easy to use, simply push the Aerator into the lawn using the foot plate to remove the soil and grass cores.
Traditionally styled and made from rust resistant stainless steel. This tool comes with a beautiful smooth wooden ash handle with a T grip handle for comfort. Plus, it is the perfect height for easy working which will help to reduce back strain and stress, by removing the need for bending.
This high quality garden tool comes with a reassuring 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality rust resistant stainless steel tool head
- Foot plate for ease of use
- Strong ash wood handle with T grip handle for comfort
- 4 hollow tines to remove soil & grass cores with minimum soil adhesion
- Conically shaped tines for easy penetration into the soil
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 107cm
- For best results, use in autumn to maintain a healthy lawn