Kent & Stowe Rose Cut & Hold Secateurs use bypass action to cut rose and thorny stems.
Ideal for cutting any prickly roses or plants like brambles and any shrubs that might cause skin irritation.
Bypass secateurs have two sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean, precise and healthy cut.
When cutting roses, it is important not to let thorns prick fingers. To combat this, these secateurs have a unique cut and hold system to hold a cut stem in place, making it easier to dispose of. Simply, open the blades to release the cut stem.
These secateurs have high quality SK5 carbon steel heat treated blades with a useful sap groove, wire cutting notch and a dual position catch to adjust the span of the handles.
For extra comfort they come with rubber cushioned shock absorbers and lightweight drop forged aluminium handles with non-slip grips.
So you’ll be able to enjoy pruning roses in the garden because these secateurs are suitable for all hand shapes and sizes.
- Unique cut and hold system
- Bypass cutting action for roses, brambles, prickly shrubs & bushes
- Cutting diameter: 20mm
- SK5 carbon steel heat treated blades
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade & prevent them from sticking
- Wire cutting notch to cut wires without dulling the blades
- Dual position catch to adjust the span of the handles
- Rubber cushioned shock absorbers provide smooth working & soft closing
- Drop forged aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Always wear protective gloves, especially if handling a plant that can cause irritation
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets