The Kent & Stowe Hand Bulb Planter cuts planting holes in soil or compost.
Ideal for bulb planting, bedding or planting seed potatoes.
It comes with a serrated edge to make easy entry into the soil. To use, simply push the Hand Bulb Planter into the surface to remove a 6cm diameter core from soil.
It’s a lightweight and durable garden tool with a strong polished carbon steel head and a lovely ergonomic ash wood handle. It also comes with a 4″ measurement scale to get planting depths just right.
For added peace of mind, this quality garden tool comes with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Quality polished carbon steel head
- Serrated edge & shape removes 6cm diameter core from earth
- Includes 4″ measurement scale
- Ergonomic Ash wood handle for comfort
- Lightweight & durable
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length – 23cm
- Measurements for bulb planters are approximate