The Kent & Stowe Garden Life Hand 3 Prong Cultivator is a compact and lightweight cultivating tool with three strong prongs.
Use in heavy soil and imperfect ground in beds and borders or smaller spaces in the garden.
Easy to use, simply use it with a light forking or raking action across surface soil up to a depth of three inches. The stainless steel head means minimal soil adhesion and makes it resistant to rust.
This Garden Life Hand Cultivator is 40% lighter than the standard Kent & Stowe 3 Prong Hand Cultivator which makes it ideal for gardeners who might struggle with heavier tools.
As you might expect, this high quality tool comes with a reassuring 15 year manufacturer warranty.
- Compact & 40% lighter than the original Kent & Stowe Hand 3 Prong Cultivator
- Use for cultivation of surface soil, beds and borders up to a depth of 3”
- High quality rigid stainless steel prongs
- Ash wood contoured handle for comfortable grip
- Efficient cultivation with minimal soil adhesion
- High quality with 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 214mm (0.125kg)