Kent & Stowe Fixed Handle Bypass Loppers can be used for general pruning of green live wood.
Ideal for rose bushes and woody shrubs.
The fixed handle helps to reach further than handheld bypass secateurs and cuts a thicker stem up to 40mm in diameter.
Easy to use and operate with two hands, these loppers use a bypass action with two sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise, clean and healthy cut.
Made with premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance. There’s also a sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking.
The handles are made from lightweight aluminium and come with non-slip comfort grips.
They provide a pleasing and smooth cut and come with a reassuring 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Bypass action to cut young live green wood
- Fixed handle provides more reach than handheld secateurs
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating
- Cutting diameter: 40mm
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking
- Shock absorbing function for added comfort while cutting
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets