Use the Kent & Stowe Carbon Steel Digging Spade in beds and borders to break up soil or dig in the garden.
Ideal for large soil areas or areas that require loosening and turning over to improve soil drainage.
Use the tread edge to push the Digging Spade into soil and leverage back with ease.
It’s a robust and solid garden tool with an extended shank and larger tread edge for added comfort. It comes with strong carbon steel head and a wooden handle made from Ash.
For added peace of mind, this quality garden tool comes with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Quality carbon steel head
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Minimum soil adhesion
- Rust resistant
- Ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 110cm