Use the Kent & Stowe Carbon Steel Border Spade in beds and borders to cultivate and turn soil for improved drainage.
Perfect for digging small planting holes or to define areas around flower beds, shrubs and trees.
Use the tread edge to push spade into soil and leverage back with ease. Keep a straight back and bend knees to avoid strain.
It’s a robust and solid forged garden tool with an extended shank and a larger tread edge for added comfort. It comes with a strong carbon steel head and a wooden handle made from Ash.
For added peace of mind, this quality garden tool comes with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Quality carbon steel head
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Minimum soil adhesion
- Rust resistant
- Ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length: 104cm