The Kelkay RHS Harlow Water Feature is an individually hand finished and traditionally styled tiered water fountain, fit for the gardens of a stately home.
The natural stone used to make this striking fountain is designed to not only age naturally, but to also be tolerant of all weather conditions. There is a spout at the top of the fountain head, and spill points around the second tier. Optional splash reduction lines can be added to these spill points if reduced splash and sound is desired.
The filigree design around the basin and pillars give this fountain a regal look that would not be out of place in the centre of a walled garden or large courtyard.
The real beauty of these water features design is that it is completely self-contained. There is no need for mains plumbing, meaning it can be placed anywhere – simply plug it in once the reservoir has been filled and it’s ready to be used.
- Ornate, traditionally styled water feature
- Made using natural stone & a lightweight stone composite
- Self-contained – just plug & play
- Splash reduction lines included to minimise splash and noise (if desired)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Height: 140cm
- Width: 80cm
- Depth: 80cm
- 60kg (unboxed)
- Includes mains-powered water pump, 10m cable and UK plug
- Use a large fountain cover to protect this water feature from weather damage during winter
- Please read the Kelkay RHS Harlow instructions before use
- To prevent the build up of unwanted grime and algae, use fountain cleaning products regularly