Kelkay Pebbles – Oyster Pearl (Large Pack) are water-worn stones for a coastal or river effect. They are very versatile and have a wide range of uses, including paths, decking, water gardens, aromatic plants, alpines, rock gardens and even for topping plant pots.
Oyster Pearl Pebbles are fish friendly and can be used near ponds, but we recommend they are thoroughly washed before use.
With a mix of grey & cream mottled pebbles, from ten to twenty-five millimetres in size, we think these pebbles look extremely effective. This decorative aggregate includes natural materials which will vary in size and colour, especially when wet or dry.
Each bag contains enough to cover approximately 0.4 square metre (with a recommended depth of 35mm).
- Decorative aggregate
- Grey & cream mottled pebbles
- Ideal for paths, decking, water gardens, aromatic plants, alpines, rock gardens & topping plant pots
- Minimum depth: 35mm
- Coverage: 0.4 square metre
- Fish Friendly (please wash prior to use)
- Natural materials will vary in size and colour (some significantly)
- Suitable for Outdoor use
- 10-25mm Grey & Cream Mottled Pebbles
- Measurements are approximate