The classically styled Kelkay Lioness Fountain Water Feature wouldn’t look out of place in a country house garden.
This is a significant fountain standing at 4ft 11ins high and weighing approx. 75kg. Made from a glass reinforced concrete but with a surface texture similar to aged stone, this will make a striking addition to any setting, particularly in more formal, traditional gardens.
If a more controlled flow and quieter splash is desired, the water feature comes with flow control lines to add to the spouts for a smaller splash.
The fountain has an integrated water reservoir and pump, which means that it doesn’t need to be plumbed in. Simply plug into a standard electricity supply once the reservoir has been filled and you’re up and running.
- Traditionally grand fountain
- Flow control lines included if desired
- Made using glass-reinforced concrete
- Self-contained (no need for plumbing)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Height: 151cm
- Width: 82cm
- Depth: 82cm
- 75kg (unboxed)
- Use a medium-sized fountain cover to protect this water featured from the elements during winter months
- Power Pump Supply: 220-240V – 50Hz
- Power Pump Rating: 16W
- Always read the Kelkay Lioness instructions before use
- To tackle the build up of algae and garden in your fountain, be sure to use Kelkay fountain cleaning products regularly