The Kamado Joe Classic Joe I Premium Ceramic Barbecue is an attractive red outdoor charcoal barbecue.
Ideal for grilling and smoking food outside in the garden, on a patio or terrace.
It’s a compact barbecue with a lot of cooking space. It’s shell is heat-resistant and the thick walls help to lock in moisture and that classic smoky barbecue flavour.
This barbecue includes a rolling cast iron cart, side shelves, a heat deflector system and tools.
Easy to set up, with just some simple home assembly required. Open the dome lid and inside you’ll find ample cooking space and thanks to the 2-tier Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System there’s lots of different cooking method options too. Cook directly over heat to sear a steak or indirectly using the half moon heat deflector system to gently cook food. All Kamado Joe accessories are high quality and the cooking grate is made with commercial-grade 304 stainless steel.
The 46cm (18 inch) diameter cooking surface is adjustable, because the Kamado Joe system operates with half moon shape accessories, which makes it easy to divide cooking areas, increase or lower the cooking height and deflect heat when needed.
Kamado Joe have thought of everything. We love the built in heat-thermometer and the slide-out ash drawer which provides easy access for cleaning.
- Premium Red Ceramic BBQ
- Powder coated galvanised steel cart & locking wheels
- Commercial-grade 304 stainless steel
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Some simple home assembly required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts
- 5 Year Warranty on Metal Parts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- W 118.11cm x H 121.92cm x D 71.12cm
- Cooking Surface: 46cm diameter (622.3 cm²)
- Grill Expander: 1031.24 cm²
- Two Sets of Grates: 1290.32 cm²
- Both Grates & Grills Expander: 1676.4 cm²