Johnsons Shady place Lawn Seed is a great choice for more challenging areas of your garden. Suitable for areas in shade from trees, fences, walls and hedges. This top quality mix of lawn seed will tolerate dry and damp conditions, as well as sunnier spots.
Always use an appropriate seedbed fertiliser before sowing and keep the ground moist. Once established, use a lawn feed and over-seed annually as required.
For best results sow between March and October and expect to see young grass appear within 7 -14 days.
Available in 250g, 500g and 1.5kg cartons.
- SHADY place Lawn Seed
- For damp & dry shade
- Suitable near trees, fences, walls and hedges
- Grows well in non-shady areas too
- Fine appearance
- Good Drought Tolerance
- Fast establishment
- Resealable carton box (shake well before use)
Species & varieties included:
- Hard Fescue
- Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- Browntop Bent
Dimensions (cm) & lawn coverage:
- 1.5kg carton: 20.5 x 8 x 30 (covers up to 60 sq meters)
- 500g carton: 23 x 6 x 15 (covers up to 20 sq meters)
- 250g carton: 14.5 x 6 x 11.5 (covers up to 10 sq meters)
- Measurements & dimensions are approximate