Johnsons Quick-lawn is the best all round lawn seed mixture, which is tolerant to harsh conditions such as shade and drought. It has a beautiful appearance and can stand up to general wear & tear. Perfect for new lawns, over-seeding and patching and will require less mowing than other grass seeds.
Using only top varieties, Quick Lawn combines a superb fine leaved dwarf Perennial Ryegrass with Green Lawn Technology and Creeping Red Fescue. And it benefits from a special seed dressing called Gromax – an accelerator which attracts beneficial bacteria in the soil to the grass roots, to further the establishment. Gromax is child and pet friendly.
To create a high quality lawn, Johnsons recommend an appropriate seedbed fertiliser before sowing and to keep the ground moist. As soon as the lawn becomes established, apply lawn feed as required. For best results sow between March and October and expect to see young grass appear within 7 -14 days.
Available in: 250g, 500g and 1.5kg cartons.
- Quick-lawn Lawn Seed
- With Gromax
- Quick to establish
- Less Mowing required
- With Green Lawn Technology
- Resistance to wear & tear
- Beautiful appearance
- Good tolerance to drought
- Suitable for shady areas
- Gromax is child & pet friendly
- Resealable carton box (shake well before use)
Species & varieties included
- Fine leaved Dwarf perennial Ryegrass
- Creeping Red Fescue
- Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- Slender Creeping Red Fescue
Dimensions (cm) & lawn coverage
- 1.5kg carton: 20.5 x 8 x 30 (covers up to 60 sq meters)
- 500g carton: 23 x 6 x 15 (covers up to 20 sq meters)
- 250g carton: 14.5 x 6 x 11.5 (covers up to 10 sq meters)
- Measurements & dimensions are approximate