Johnsons Anytime Lawn Seed is ideal for sowing, renovating and repairing grass under cooler or unsettled conditions. ANY time will germinate when the soil reaches +3ºC and will produce a beautiful lawn.
Using three types of Amenity Ryegrasses with Red Fescue, it is wear tolerant and quick to establish. It can be used for new lawns, over-seeding and patching. It protects and nurses other grasses and helps to suppress weeds.
Always use an appropriate seedbed fertiliser before sowing and keep the ground moist. Once established, use a lawn feed and over-seed annually as required.
Available in 250g, 500g and 1.5kg cartons. For best results sow between March and October and expect to see young grass appear within 7 -14 days.
- Anytime Lawn Seed
- Germinates at Low Temperatures
- Good Drought Tolerance
- With Green Lawn Technology
- Resistance to wear & tear
- Super fast establishment
- Great fineness of appearance
- Suitable for shady areas
- Resealable carton box (shake well before use)
Species & varieties include
- Festuca Rubra:Maxima1 20%
- Lolium Multiflorum: Axcella www 5%
- Lolium Perenne: Double 60%
- Platinum 15%
Dimensions (cm) & lawn coverage
- 1.5kg carton: 20.5 x 8 x 30 (covers up to 60 sq meters)
- 500g carton: 23 x 6 x 15 (covers up to 20 sq meters)
- 250g carton: 14.5 x 6 x 11.5 (covers up to 10 sq meters)
- Measurements & dimensions are approximate