Johnsons After Moss Lawn Seed is suitable for all lawns where moss has been removed.
This 100% amenity dwarf perennial rye grass mix has Green Lawn Technology and is coated in calcium carbonate anti-moss shell that will gently raise the soil pH level to prevent the return of moss.
1kg covers up to 20 square metres and up to 30 patches, based on 45cm diameter area.
For best results, sow between March and October. Young grass will appear within 7-14 days under good growing conditions, but will take longer if the ground is cold.
- 1kg AFTER moss lawn seed
- Covers up to 20 square metres
- Anti moss coated grass seed
- Deters the return of moss
- With Green Lawn Technology
- Extremely resistant to wear & tear
- Super fast establishment
- Fine in appearance
- Medium tolerance to drought & shady areas
- Resealable carton box (shake well before use)
Species & varieties included:
Fine leaved dwarf Perennial Ryegrass with Green Lawn Technology.
- Lolium Perenne: Double Prolime 100%
Dimensions(cm) & Lawn Coverage:
- 1kg: 25 x 8 x 19
- Covers up to 20 sq meters
- Measurements & dimensions are approximate