J. Arthur Bower’s John Innes Seed Compost will help you to germinate both seed and root cuttings.
This 35 litre bag of Seed Compost is ideal for planting seeds from flowers, plants or vegetables. You will also be able to grow root cuttings from your garden.
We love this soil based compost because it is a traditional loam-based compost with limestone and sand. This soil based compost includes a variety of high quality ingredients: Loam, Sphagnum moss peat, Lime-free grit sand, Ground horticultural-grade limestone and Compound fertiliser (Nitrogen, Phosphates, Potash & Trace elements).
These important features enable strong growth and support for plants, so that you can produce healthy plants with vibrant foliage, flowers and fruit.
It is also reassuring to know that each bag is screened and sterilised to prevent soil-borne diseases and pests, so you can plant with confidence.
- 35 litres
- Traditional soil-based compost
- Suitable for seedling & root cuttings
- Premium quality
- Consistent performance
- Screened & sterilised to prevent bugs & diseases
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place
- Feed & water plants regularly
- Please note, image shows 25 litres, this pack is 35 litres