The 35 litre bag of J. Arthur Bower’s John Innes No. 3 Mature Plant Compost will help you to pot on mature shrubs, vegetables and plants.
It’s the perfect choice for the final re-potting of mature tomato plants and also works well with patio plants.
We love this soil based compost, because it is a traditional loam-based compost with limestone and grit sand. This soil based compost includes a variety of high quality ingredients, including:
- Sphagnum moss peat
- Lime-free grit sand
- Ground horticultural-grade limestone
- Compound fertiliser
- Trace elements
These important ingredients ensure strong growth and support for plants, so that you can produce healthy plants with vibrant foliage, flowers and fruit.
It is also reassuring to know that each bag is screened and sterilised to prevent soil-borne diseases and insects, so you can plant with confidence.
- 35 litre bag of Mature Plant Compost
- Suitable for mature plants, shrubs & vegetables
- Traditional soil-based compost
- Suitable for seedling & root cuttings
- Premium quality
- Consistent performance
- Screened & sterilised to prevent bugs & diseases
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place
- Feed & water plants regularly