J. Arthur Bower’s John Innes No. 2 Potting On Compost is a soil based compost for potting on plants, vegetables and houseplants.
This 35 litre bag of Potting On Compost is rich in nutrients, making it a great choice medium sized plants and some house plants. It’s the ideal soil structure to pot on seedlings, young plants and houseplants.
It includes a variety of high quality ingredients: Loam, Sphagnum moss peat, Lime-free grit sand, Ground horticultural-grade limestone and Compound fertiliser (Nitrogen, Phosphates, Potash & Trace elements).
These important ingredients will ensure strong and healthy growth, whilst maintaining good aeration and drainage to support roots. So you will be able to enjoy vibrant foliage, flowers and fruit.
Each bag is screened and sterilised to prevent soil-borne diseases and insects, so you can plant with confidence.
- 35 litres
- Soil-based compost
- Suitable for houseplants, plants & vegetables
- Traditional & superior quality
- Consistent & good performance
- Provides a whole season’s nutrients
- Screened & sterilised to prevent soil-borne diseases & insects
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place
- Feed & water plants regularly
- Please note, image shows 25 litres, this pack is 35 litres