Hydrangea ‘Strong Annabelle’ is a beautiful hydrangea with big white flowers and strong branches.
This impressive deciduous shrub flowers from June until September. It enjoys sun or shade, all soil types and is frost resistant to -30°C.
It is ideal for the back of a mixed border in well drained and moist soil. We recommend regular watering, particularly when flowering.
Not essential, but ‘Strong Annabelle’ can be pruned back in early spring time to about 40 to 60cms above the soil level to encourage strong blooms in the summer.
- Large round white flowers with glossy green foliage
- Flower period June until September
- Pruning early spring 40 to 60 cm
- Easy to grow & low maintenance
- Bushy habit
- Suitable for any aspect (exposed or sheltered)
- Grows well in full sun or shade (keep well watered)
- Prefers moist, well drained soil
- 3 litre pot