Plant Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Miss Saigon’ from September until December for beautiful striking Hyacinthus with deep wine coloured flowers.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in borders, window boxes, rockeries and beds during autumn.
We recommend planting together, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 15cm apart.
- Deep violet-purple flowers growing from tall stems
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers in March & April
- Average size: 25cm x 10cm