Plant Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Jan Bos’ from September until December for beautiful striking Hyacinthus with rich reddish-pink flowers forming a cylindrical cluster.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in borders, window boxes, rockeries and beds during autumn.
We recommend planting together, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 15cm apart.
- Red violet flowers growing from an upright central stem
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires fertile, well-drained soil
- Flowers in April to May
- Average size: 25cm x 20cm