Plant Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Delft Blue’ from September until October for beautiful striking Hyacinthus with porcelain blue flowers forming a cylindrical cluster.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in borders, window boxes, rockeries and beds during autumn.
We recommend planting together, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 15cm apart.
- Porcelain blue petals growing from a tall stem
- Best planted September to October
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires fertile, well-drained soil
- Flowers in April & May
- Average size: 30cm x 20cm