Hozelock Sensor Controller Plus is an electronic water timer with a daylight sensor.
Ideal for watering your garden at sunrise, sunset or both, because these times of day are the best to minimise water evaporation and leaf scorch.
The Sensor Controller Plus does all the work for you, as it’s not always convenient for you to do it yourself at these times of day. You can also adjust the watering schedule from every day to once per week.
As daylight changes throughout the year, the sensor automatically adjusts, so no need for programming, making this a hassle free and helpful water control system. Although, you can schedule the duration of water flow once or twice per day from 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 to 60 minutes.
However, during the day should you need to water, there is a simple activation button which can set watering for a duration ranging from 10 to 60 minutes.
- Sensor Controller Plus with daylight sensor enables watering on selected days
- Water at sunrise, sunset or both
- No programming required to activate
- Schedule water flow: 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes (once or twice a day)
- Activation button to access water outside of sunrise & sunset patterns
- Easy to use – screw to standard garden tap
- Tap adaptors included: 21mm (1/2” BSP), 26.5mm (¾” BSP) or 33.3mm (1” BSP)
- Compatible with: Garden Sprinklers up to 10 Bar, low pressure micro irrigation watering 1.5 Bar, or Water Butts 0.1 Bar
- Battery operated: 2 x AA Batteries
- Low battery indicator lets you know when to change batteries
- Fully compatible water butts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Batteries are not included