Henry Bell Suet Peanut & Mealworm Roll is a tasty treat that will nourish and provide wild birds with a burst of energy.
Suet roll is particularly useful in winter months due to the high fat content, but it’s also a great complementary food source for wild birds at any time of year.
In an easy to digest format, a suet roll includes a number of key ingredients to give birds the energy they need and appeals to most birds. Plus, there’s no waste, as everything can be consumed by wild birds.
This suet roll appeals to wild birds like Blue Tits, Wrens and Chaffinches.
Easy to use, simply place the suet roll inside a Fat Ball Feeder or place it on a bird table or ground feeder.
- 1 roll of high energy feed for wild birds with mealworm & peanuts
- Ideal for attracting a wide variety of wild bird species like Blue Tits, Wrens & Chaffinches
- Nutritious & tasty for wild birds with mealworms or berries
- Suitable for use in a Fat Ball Feeder, Ground Feeder or Bird Table
- No mess or waste because everything can be eaten up by wild birds
- Ready to feed, easy to digest & appeals to most wild birds
- Remove all packaging before use
- Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Crushed Peanut, Calcium, Mealworm
- This product has been made for feeding wild birds (not fit for human consumption)
- Product may contain nuts and is packed in an environment where nuts are present