The Henry Bell Suet Cake Variety 3 Value Pack is a selection of three fat rich feasts for wild garden birds.
Each 300g suet cake provides a great source of energy and nutrition for wild birds. They are easy to digest and include a number of key ingredients to give birds a boost all year round.
A firm favourite with feathered friends of most sizes with every last morsel of a suet cake being easily digestible by wild birds, so there’s no waste.
Suet cake will help you to attract more bird visits to the garden, with the different flavours appealing to different birds. For example, the mealworm suet cakes will attract Robins, Dunnocks and Song Thrushes, whilst Berry suet cake will attract Blackbirds, Thrushes and Wrens.
To make it easier for birds to consume, place a suet cake inside a Suet Cake Feeder or place it on a bird table.
A variety pack means you can replace finished suet cakes to keep birds visiting again and again every day throughout the seasons.
- 3 pack of complementary high energy feed for wild birds
- Ideal for attracting a wide variety of wild bird species
- Nutritious & tasty for wild birds with mealworms or berries
- Each suet cake is approximately 300g
- Suitable for use in a suet cake feeder or bird table
- No mess or waste because everything can be eaten up by wild birds
- Easy to digest & appeals to most wild birds
- Remove all packaging before use
- 2 x Suet Mealworm Cakes
- 1 x Suet Berry Cake
- Mealworm: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Calcium, Mealworms & Natural Colouring
- Berry: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Calcium, Raisins, Rowan Berries & Natural Colouring
- This product has been made for feeding wild birds (not fit for human consumption)
- Product may contain nuts and is packed in an environment where nuts are present