Henry Bell Suet Berry Cake is a fat rich feast for wild garden birds with tasty berries.
A great source of energy and nutrition for wild birds, suet cakes are easy to digest treats. This suet cake includes cereals, suet, seeds, calcium, raisins, rowan berries and natural colouring to help distinguish this unique and tasty flavour.
It is a firm favourite with feathered friends of most sizes and every last morsel can be consumed by wild birds.
Use suet cake to encourage more bird species to visit the garden. Berry suet cake appeals to birds like Blackbirds, Thrushes and Wrens.
To make it easier for birds to consume, place a suet cake inside a Suet Cake Feeder or place it on a bird table.
- 1 pack of complementary high energy feed for wild birds with Rowan Berries & Raisins
- Ideal for attracting Blackbirds, Thrushes & Wrens
- Nutritious & tasty
- Each suet cake is approximately 300g
- Suitable for use in a suet cake feeder or bird table
- No mess or waste because everything can be eaten up by wild birds
- Easy to digest & appeals to most wild birds
- Remove all packaging before use
- Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Calcium, Raisins, Rowan Berries & Natural Colouring
- Crude Protein 6.7%, Crude Fibres 0.9%, Crude Fat 35.2%, Crude Ash 0.7%
- This product has been made for feeding wild birds (not fit for human consumption)
- Product may contain nuts and is packed in an environment where nuts are present