Henry Bell Calciworms are a highly nutritious energy snack for wild birds.
Protein rich, these Calciworms have more calcium than Mealworms, which is key for strong bones and eggs for wild birds.
Calciworm is a versatile dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae that can be added to seed mixes to provide a protein boost at any time of the year. It will be particularly helpful to garden birds in winter and spring to promote healthy growth and support the development of baby birds.
Supplied in a 500g pack, you can use Calciworms in Mealworm feeders, on bird tables or on ground feeders.
- Ideal for attracting Great Tits, Robin & Song Thrushes
- Suitable for use in Mealworm feeders or on bird tables & ground feeders
- Nutritious & protein rich to support strong bones & eggs for wild birds
- The perfect treat for wild birds in winter and spring, or all year round
- Supplied in widely recycled packaging
- Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae (500g)