Hapil Strawberry Plant is a great choice for mid-season crops of glossy long and large sweet berries.
A favourite with home growers, this is a vigorous and productive plant. This strawberry plant performs at its best in light soil with dry conditions.
It’s a late flowering plant, which helps it to avoid spring frosts and it is also resistant to disease.
Before planting, we recommend using a good mix of compost or well-rotted manure to enrich the soil.
- Hapil Strawberry Plant in 9cm pot
- Cropping period: mid-June to mid-July
- Height: 20cm (8 in)
- Spread: 30cm (12 in)
- Superb disease resistance
- Self fertile & prefers dry light soil types
Planting & care:
- Choose a sunny and sheltered bed for your strawberry plant
- Plant at a distance of 30-45cm (12-18in) apart & 60cm (2ft) between the rows
- Regular weeding will help your strawberry plant to thrive